We would love to have you join as a guest on The Future Is Bright Podcast:
What You Need to Know:
- Our time together and goal is low pressure, candor, easy and enjoyable.
- We focus on your career journey and career themes you are passionate about.
- During our prep call, you will get a sense of how the show will flow and the questions I’ll ask.
- My goal is candor and avoid scripted responses.
- We do not charge to do this. It is a value we provide executives.
- When published your episode will be available wherever people listen and on Youtube.
- On the day your Episode goes Live we will provide you with assets and ask that you and/or your communications team post it on Social Media. We will do the same and tag you.
- You will need to have a computer with a camera and have the Chrome Browser installed.
- This is a Video and Audio recording.
- When recording we asked that you are in a quiet place with little to no distractions and a strong internet connection.
Here are the next steps:
- We will only need 60 min to record an episode.
- We also will need to schedule a prep call at least 1 week to 1 month prior.
- If you are interested, please let me know if any of the proposed times work for you or a better month or time of the year to look at.
- Also at your convenience we will need a bio and picture.
- Finally, we will want to schedule a brief tech check to make sure Streamyard using Chrome will work on your computer in the place you want to record also at least 1 week to 1+ month prior.
- If you need to Reschedule, please let us know asap. We have a whole team who supports us and want to free up that time for other guests. We are happy to accommodate.